-->

Fantasy simulation

advertise here



Fantasy simulation
Type: Strategy 
Android: beta
After 27 years of Japanese masterpiece "Dream Simulation Battle", officially launched the official mobile game! Collection history

Hello everyone, I am the head of your Guanghui Legion, a leader who only appeared in various accident description announcements. Fortunately, this time is not.
Yesterday afternoon, a commander personally knocked on my QQ and reminded him, "Hey! I don't know if you are about to go online for a month! The liver is going to be broken, really fragrant~" Looking at this news, the production team is conscious of the talents. By the time, at 10:00 am on August 16, the entire platform is open beta , which is close to a month. Looking back on the hundreds of hours I have known each other, I always hope that I have a mighty appearance, but it seems that I have met with you several times to explain some unexpected situations. Today, I came to chat with the commanders, and also reported on the work of the Shining Legion this month.
"I was born in this glorious empire , grew up in this empire, and became the head of this proud Dragon Knights! I want to escape the path I have chosen, I can't do it!"
Leon, for the sake of the empire, always fought for the vision of the emperor to unify the mainland; we began to bring the dream simulation war game to everyone, and never stopped.
When the problem of landing abnormality occurs, many commanders cannot enter the server. I sat at the station and saw the commanders constantly reporting problems to us. There was a rush of message prompts in the computer, and colleagues around me sometimes discussed the solution to the problem, and sometimes banged the keyboard. The cigarettes that flowed from the fingertips of several programs, and had not had time to faint into a complete circle, they quickly spread out... At that time, I felt that the world of fantasy simulation was so small that it was too small to log in and not enter; But looking back now, I think the world of fantasy simulations is big, and the big ones are the tolerance of commanders. Even if we make such mistakes, you have accompanied us through one difficulty after another.
Just yesterday, the "Glorious Will" event was over. This event has great significance for the entire production team. To be honest, the activities did not go smoothly, because our assessment of the activities was not cautious, the activities were started, the points were refreshed, and the rewards were received. There were too many unsatisfactory places. The feedback from the commanders, we look in the eyes, remember in my heart. On that day, I was striking the announcement of the abnormal activity, and I made a secret decision, and I must do a good job of the follow-up activities! Starting next week, the production team will optimize and upgrade the mechanism of such activities. I hope that when we meet you next time, our meeting will be more calm.
Thanks, great guys!


DOWNLOAD : HERE